Friday, October 3, 2008

Palin VS Biden

This the debate was far more entertaing to watch then the McCain/Obama debate.

I think Sarah did a great job of holding her own. It bothered me that she dodged a few questions, but I think the standards were higher for her. What candidate doesn't dodge questions in a debate? Usually the questions is dodged because they don't want to answer them. In Sarah's case I think it was because she really didn't know.

That's not a bad thing, it just means she has spent 35 years debating in the Senate like Biden has.

Overall I think she did a great job appealing to her base, and maybe some independant, undecided voters. I doubt that she changed any minds though. But at this point in the game if you have made up your mind you probably are not going to change it. This is a passionate election. Right now both sides are after the undecided Indy voters.

No comments: